Job vacancies 1
About the vacancy
At Connectron Systems, we are excited when you build and maintain new relationships. You approach potential customers and advise them on how they can best support their end users. You are the link between customer and company. In short: do you think in customized solutions? Join our team!
What do we offer?
Besides an informal work environment, flexibility, you can also expect the following:
- Full-time employment, you work the hours you need to achieve your goals
- A nice appropriate salary with a bonus based on common goals
- A suitable solution to optimize your mobility
- The number of vacations days you think you need, of course in consultation.
What are you going to do?
- That’s up to you; we appreciate you taking initiative
- Visiting our current and potential customers
- Organizing activities with customers
- Maintain contact with our suppliers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and England
What will we do?
- We facilitate your ideas and approach
- We introduce you to our great customers and suppliers
- We make our knowledge available
- Together we will make it a success
Who do we think you are?
- You like selling
- You can hold on until you win
- You are a good listener
- You are enthusiastic and open to challenges
- You have intellect, a nice degree or you are self-taught
- You have several years of experience in a commercial position; That would be great!
- Building and maintaining a relationship boosts your energy
- You have affinity with network infrastructures
- You have good Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal
More about us
For 25 years Connectron Systems has been a supplier for network infrastructures, both for the Netherlands and internationally. Besides supplying, we also assist in budgeting, calculating and working out projects. Our team not only has extensive knowledge about the products, but also about the processes in which our customers move and work. In this way, we support every stage of a project, from preparation to project completion.Apply